Friday, January 11, 2008

Sprinkles Cupcakes



Sprinkles Cupcakes in California is a delight to see and taste. When I first approached the store in Beverly Hills I saw a line about 30 people deep. I then said to my friend that these cupcakes must be amazing if people are willing to wait 20 minutes in line for them. After a wait we finally make it up to the counter to place our order, I was so confused there were 11 different cupcakes to choose from, and they all looked amazing. I felt the pressure from the people in line wanting me to make a quick decision.

I first eat all foods with my eyes, if it looks good then I'm more excited to actually eat it. I Choose one cupcake of each, they were amazing, the cake was moist and mushy, and the butter cream was just that, it tasted like flavored butter. Amazing, my favorite was cinnamon sugar. In addition to great cupcakes the people watching is so much fun, you have all types buying $3 cupcakes, its amazing. Long live the cupcake.

No comments: